- Andrew Kos
- Bill Burlein
- Bryan Williams
- Christian Vozar
- Jeff Brown
- John Kraus
- Joseph Mak
- Mark Daugherty
- Matt Van Bergen
- Melissa Geoffrion
- Michael Kang
- Michael Chan
- Michael Hodgdon
- Mike Motherway
- Molly McDaniel
- Nadia Maciulis
- Pat McLoughlin
- Paul Michelotti
- Puru Hemnani
- Rohit Srinath
- Ryan Lunka
- Tom Kelly
CQ5 Groovy Console 2.0.0 Released!
Thursday, September 13, 2012
It's been over a year since the initial release of the CQ5 Groovy Console, and we've since added a significant number of new features and enhancements to improve the usability of the tool.
Version 2.0.0 was released this week; some highlights are listed below:
- The user interface has been completely rewritten using the Ace Editor and the Bootstrap framework for tighter, cleaner visuals.
- Added Save/Open functionality to save the current script contents to the repository.
- Additional bindings and several new Groovy metaclass methods for Node and Page with improved in-console documentation.
- Dependency updates for compatibility with both CQ 5.4 and 5.5.
- Several new sample scripts.
A longtime enthusiast of logic and problem solving, it seems appropriate that Mark would be inspired by software ideas and technologies...
- Invisible requirements within Business requirements
- Building a better Options Predicate
- Extensionless URLs with Adobe Experience Manager
- The Life of a Tester in Adobe CQ World!
- Limitations of the CQ Parsys Model and the Implementation of a Nested Paragraph System
- Using Apache FOP to generate a PDF document based on a form submission data
- Configuring SAML in AEM 5.6
- Why You Should Get the WCM Experts Involved Early