On-time, Under Budget, Over Deliver.
Achieving implementation success is very much a balance of project management, business analysis and technical knowledge. CITYTECH’s tireless focus on enterprise architecture to support scalable, extensible and reliable enterprise applications removes technical risks associated with any large-scale project.
CITYTECH leverages well known project implementation methodologies such as the Agile Unified Process (AUP) and Scrum. These methodologies both promote an iterative development cycle along with substantial input from the project's stakeholders both of which we have seen increase the success rate of any large enterprise application implementation project.
Requirements Gathering, Specification Development
- Business Analysis, use case development, user story development
- Strategic branding and user interface design
- eMarketing integration of overall business marketing plan with online initiatives
Enterprise Application Architecture and Design
- Overall enterprise application architecture definition
- Deployment platform design
- Object and Data model design
- Leverage implementation patterns that enforce consistency, predictability, performance and ultimately lower total cost of ownership via designs that can predict success.
The Construction phase is broken down into one or more 2 week sprints, following an agile approach with daily standups.
- Develop backend services and enterprise components
- Develop Front-end
- Implement persistence model (JCR, RDBMS, NoSQL)
- Iterative Testing
- Final acceptance testing
- Training (classroom and/or virtual)
- System Documentation
- User Documentation
- Post go-live support